1007 Dyers Bay Road
Dyers Bay is a tiny cottage community near the top of the Bruce Peninsula. Off in the distance are the cliffs of the Niagara Escarpment, towering above the water. Hike the famous Bruce Trail, located half a km away, or swim in the crystal clear waters of Georgian Bay. The Bruce Trail is close by, and the snowmobile trails also run near.
If you like to cycle, the spectacular shoreline road to Cabot Head Light House is the perfect backdrop for your excursion. This 10 km ride takes you along a gravel road located between the 150 ft cliffs of the Niagara Escarpment and the waters of Georgian Bay. When you reach Cabot Head, you can have a tour of the lighthouse standing there, or hike or ride to Wingfield Basin for a quick swim, or picnic.Reserve this Cottage
Please complete the form below with your booking details and we will reply within 24 business hours.
- Public boat launch 1/2 KM away.
- 20 min drive to Lions Head or Tobermory.
- 12 min drive to sunset view of Lake Huron.
Sleeps 6 People
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Queen Beds
- 2 Twin beds
- Electric Baseboard Heating
- Wood Stove
- Stove, Refrigerator
- Toaster Oven
- Coffee Maker, Kettle, Teapot
- Dishes / Cutlery
- Pots, Baking Pans
- Propane Bbq
- Fire Pit
- Washer And Dryer
- 2-TV’s And 2-DVD Players
- CD, Cassette, Radio Player
- 2 Decks, Front And Back
- Room To Park A Boat or Trailer In Front Of Cottage
Area & Attractions
- Watch the sun rise over Georgian Bay
- Hiking on the Bruce Trail (Over 840 KM)
- Excellent Hiking Cycling, Jogging
- Bird-watching, Star gazing
- SCUBA diving
- Beach Type: Rock
- Main water is treated by UV and particle filtration
- Guests welcome – Dogs welcome
- No smoking allowed
- Bring your own linens: Bed sheets and pillow cases
- Bring your own firewood