1007 Dyers Bay Road
Dyers Bay is a small cottage community located at the top of the Bruce Peninsula. Off in the distance are the cliffs of the Niagara Escarpment, towering above the water. Hike the famous Bruce Trail, located half a km away, or swim in the crystal clear waters of Georgian Bay. The Bruce Trail is close by, and the snowmobile trails also run near.
If you like to cycle, the spectacular shoreline road to Cabot Head Light House is the perfect backdrop for your excursion. This 10 km ride takes you along a gravel road located between the 150 ft cliffs of the Niagara Escarpment and the waters of Georgian Bay. When you reach Cabot Head, you can hike or ride to Wingfield Basin for a quick swim, or picnic.Book Now
- Near All Bruce Peninsula’s Popular Tourist Attractions
- 20 Minutes South of Tobermory & Flowerpot Island
- 20 Minutes North of Lions Head
- Steps to The Bruce Trail
- Along the Shoreline of Georgian Bay
- Southern Border of Bruce Peninsula National Park
- 12 Minutes to Lake Huron
Sleeps 6 People
- 4 Season Cottage with 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Queen Beds & 1 Bunk Bed (2 Singles)
- Full Linen & Towel Service Provided
- Quilted Mattress Covers, Duvets & Extra Blankets
- Variety of Comfortable Pillows with Pillow Protectors
- Bath, Beach, Hand & Kitchen Towels Provided
- Basic Essentials & Guest Welcome Basket
- All Bedding & Linens Purchased 2021-22 & Sanitized
- Indoor Wood Stove & Outdoor Fire Pit
- Firewood & S’mores Provided
- Delicious Tap Water Treated with UV & Particle Filtration
- New Washer & Dryer with Detergent
- Electric Baseboard Heating
- WiFi & 2 Smart TVs with Netflix
- 2 DVD Players with DVDs
- Nintendo Wii with 300+ Games
- Board Games
- Lego & Kinex for Children
- Bowflex Home Gym & Hand Weights
- Dressers & Closet Space for Clothes & Food Storage
- Front & Back Decks for Dining
- Upper Balcony with Views of Water
- 3 Kayaks with Adult & Children Life Jackets
- 3 Parking Spots – Room to Park a Boat
- 2 Adult Snowshoes
- Adults & Children Bikes
- Fully Stocked
- Good Quality Dishes & Cookware
- Large Selection of Cooking Utensils
- Ninja Specialty Coffee Maker
- Variety of Coffee & Teas Provided
- Soda Streamer with Flavouring
- Kettle & Teapot
- Wine Aerator
- 2 Fondue Sets
- 2 Raclette Grills
- Instant Pot
- T-Fal Actifryer
- Pots & Baking Pans
- Double Oven Stove
- Outdoor BBQ
Area & Attractions
- Quiet Family Friendly Community
- Spectacular Georgian Bay Sunrises
- Phenomenal Star Gazing
- Excellent Hiking, Cycling & Jogging
- Bird Watchers Paradise
- Shoreline Fires Permitted
- Clear Turquoise Water
- Snorkeling & SCUBA Diving
- Deep Water Fishing
- Stunning Limestone Caves to Explore
- Large Public Dock with Boat Launch
- Cross Country & Snowmobile Trails
- Outdoor Skating
- Cottage Thoroughly Cleaned & Sanitized
- Self Check In & Check Out
- Late Check Out Offered When Available
- Well Behaved Hypoallergenic Dogs Welcome
- Emergency Plan & Supplies Provided
- Back Up Gas Generator
- Tourist Pamphlets & Maps Available at Cottage
- Guest Local Info & Online Tourist Guidebook
- Driveway Snow Removal
- Friendly Hosts – Special Requests Welcome
- Bruce Municipality STA Licensed
Hiking & Biking
The Bruce Peninsula is a perfect place for cycling. There are peaceful quiet roads to cycle on, or trails for those who wish to go “off-roading”. Where ever you choose to ride, there will be magnificent scenery surrounding you. The Bruce Trail starts its journey in Tobermory, and travels 773 km following the Niagara Escarpment. It is in the North Bruce Peninsula that the most spectacular hiking on the Bruce Trail occurs. The 150 km’s of trails in the Bruce Peninsula are considered the best in Southern Ontario, and offer hiking for the beginner and veteran hiker.
Sail, Kayak, and Scuba
With water surrounding this designated UNESCO WORLD BIOSPHERE, quiet coves, inland lakes and rivers or under the lime stone cliffs. Whether you are experienced, or looking to learn, Kayaking and canoeing is a great way to spend time on the Bruce Peninsula.
We offer some of the best scuba diving and snorkeling in North America. Considering the amount of shipwrecks and natural underwater rock formations found in the waters of Georgian Bay and Lake Huron as well as a National Marine Park.
Away from the glow of city lights, step under the stars as Dyers Bay has some of the darkest skies in Southern Ontario where stargazing is phenomenal! The Northern Bruce Peninsula is a Dark Sky community, with two national parks that are designated by the Royal Astronomical Society as Dark Sky Preserves.
The Bruce Peninsula has 2 National Parks, 8 Ontario Parks and 4 Federation of Ontario Naturalists Parks. Nature is all around you! Lee Shore Cottage is in the heart of the Bruce. The perfect location for nature lovers and outdoor enthusiasts!
The natural beauty of the Bruce Peninsula has attracted over 80 artists and artisans to it. From painters to photographers, potters to storytellers, 8- lighthouses, and Toberymory’s St. Edmonds Museum. A chance for visitors to gain a deeper understanding about the fascinating history of the beautiful Bruce.
Shopping in the heart of Tobermory or Lion’s Head offers unique opportunities and one of a kind gifts, clothing, art, crafts, books, pottery, marine wear, novelty, bakeries and so much more to explore!
Places To Eat
Restaurants in the Northern Bruce Peninsula are many and bountiful! Experience Ontario’s finest farm-to-table food, from pub restaurants to fine dining, craft breweries and wineries. Indulge on a picnic blanket, or the edge of the dock. On a sunny patio, sunset cruise or under starry skies. Where ever you in the Bruce, you’ll find food grown by passionate farmers, and prepared by creative chefs and artisanal food makers.
Please visit our Airbnb page to view availability and pricing.
Bookings can be done through Airbnb, or contact us privately.